- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- Adient agrees to purchase automotive seating supplier Futuris Group
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Fibria’s new pulp mill in Três Lagoas (Brazil) starts operations ahead of schedule
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals
Cornelius, an independent European manufacturer and distributor of high-performance chemicals for the industrial manufacturing sector, is telling paint manufactures not to be alarmed by recent zirconium price increases and to use alternative zirconium driers instead.
Praxair, Inc has announced that shareholders approved the business combination with Linde AG at Praxair’s special meeting of shareholders.
Purdue University researchers have found a method of identifying biological markers in small amounts of blood that they believe could be used to detect a myriad of diseases, infections and different medical conditions at early stages.
Ethanol Technologies Limited (Ethtec) chairman, Mr Robert Carey, has welcomed the announcement by the Australian Renewable Energy Agency (ARENA) of $11.9 million in funding for Ethtec to complete the development and demonstration of its advanced biofuel production technology.
The Supervisory Board of Bayer AG has appointed Heiko Schipper (48) to the Board of Management of Bayer AG effective 1st March 2018.
The onshore oil, gas and chemical industries are evolving, and they need protective coating solutions to keep pace with ever more extreme demands.
GlaxoSmithKline plc has announced the submission of a supplemental Biologics License Application (sBLA) to the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA), seeking approval of mepolizumab, an interleukin-5 (IL-5) antagonist, as an add-on to maintenance treatment for patients who have chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) with an eosinophilic phenotype.