- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Innophos completes acquisition of Novel Ingredients
Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals
Students from Eindhoven University of Technology taking part in this year's Bridgestone World Solar Challenge in Australia will be aiming to blaze a winning trail in a stunning new vehicle featuring high performance coatings supplied by AkzoNobel.
Quaker Chemical Corporation has won a 2017 Ringier Technology Innovation Award with its process fluid, QUAKERCOAT@ 801, a high-performance, fast-drying water-based coating. It was the second time that Quaker has been awarded this distinction.