- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Adient agrees to purchase automotive seating supplier Futuris Group
Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals
Novartis has entered into an agreement with Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited to acquire the assets associated with Xiidra 5% worldwide.
ExxonMobil will proceed with a $2 billion investment to expand its Baytown, Texas chemical plant, which will create approximately 2,000 jobs during construction and contribute to the approximate 15% return the company expects from its chemical investments.
Raytheon is developing a portable device to evaluate bacteria and their potential to cause harm—information that could support the future development of medical countermeasures and improved screening tools.
Nouryon has completed a €4 million expansion at Mahad, India, which will increase organic peroxides production capacity at the site by 80%.
Evotec SE and Indivumed have entered into a research collaboration to discover and develop first-in-class therapeutics for the treatment of colorectal cancer.
Novartis has completed the spin-off of the Alcon eye care devices business.
Nouryon has introduced a new powder version of its Perkadox 16 organic peroxide.
Leaps by Bayer, the investment arm of the global life sciences company Bayer, and Khloris Biosciences, a biotechnology company, have joined forces to develop novel, first-in-class anti-cancer vaccines based on human induced pluripotent stem cells.