- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Innophos completes acquisition of Novel Ingredients
Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals
Novartis has announced that it is exercising its option to license the rights to develop and commercialise TQJ230, an investigational agent previously known as AKCEA-APO(a)-LRx, from Akcea Therapeutics, an affiliate of Ionis Pharmaceuticals, for targeted cardiovascular therapy.
Exciting new racing talent is being fused with AkzoNobel’s latest colour technology by the McLaren Formula 1 team, who have unveiled their new car livery for the 2019 season.
RenalytixAI has announced the completion of a joint venture partnership agreement with AKESOgen, an industry-leading commercial laboratory facility and provider of clinical trial precision medicine services located in Atlanta, Georgia.
Nouryon will increase the use of bio-steam at its salt production at Hengelo, in the Netherlands, making the production more sustainable and reducing CO2 emissions.
Metalworking fluids are water- or oil-based liquids to cool and lubricate tools, workpieces and machines, inhibit corrosion and remove swarf.
INEOS has chosen the port of Antwerp as the location for a mega-investment of €3 billion, accounting for 400 new jobs.
With the flu season upon us, the need for robust hygiene solutions is as important as ever. AkzoNobel's innovative powder coatings help keep surfaces hygienically clean all year round, while tackling the invisible threat of cross-contamination.