- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Adient agrees to purchase automotive seating supplier Futuris Group
Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals
Exciting new racing talent is being fused with AkzoNobel’s latest colour technology by the McLaren Formula 1 team, who have unveiled their new car livery for the 2019 season.
RenalytixAI has announced the completion of a joint venture partnership agreement with AKESOgen, an industry-leading commercial laboratory facility and provider of clinical trial precision medicine services located in Atlanta, Georgia.
Nouryon will increase the use of bio-steam at its salt production at Hengelo, in the Netherlands, making the production more sustainable and reducing CO2 emissions.
Metalworking fluids are water- or oil-based liquids to cool and lubricate tools, workpieces and machines, inhibit corrosion and remove swarf.
INEOS has chosen the port of Antwerp as the location for a mega-investment of €3 billion, accounting for 400 new jobs.
With the flu season upon us, the need for robust hygiene solutions is as important as ever. AkzoNobel's innovative powder coatings help keep surfaces hygienically clean all year round, while tackling the invisible threat of cross-contamination.
BASF and Solenis have completed the transfer of BASF’s paper wet-end and water chemicals business to Solenis as announced in May 2018.
AkzoNobel is using digital technology and personalised services to make painting less complicated and more fun.