- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- Innophos completes acquisition of Novel Ingredients
Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals
Neste and Åbo Akademi University have signed a letter of intent on strategic cooperation, with the aim of improving the competitiveness of both parties while increasing Finnish chemical industry expertise, including such fields as chemical and process engineering, bioeconomy, and circular economy.
Fluor Corporation’s joint venture with TechnipFMC has successfully completed its engineering, procurement and construction management services scope of work on Sasol’s world-scale petrochemical complex in Westlake, Louisiana.
A consortium of world-leading companies comprising Air Liquide, Nouryon, Enerkem and the Port of Rotterdam – has announced that Shell will join as a partner in Europe’s first advanced waste-to-chemicals facility in Rotterdam, the Netherlands.
Novartis has announced that it is exercising its option to license the rights to develop and commercialise TQJ230, an investigational agent previously known as AKCEA-APO(a)-LRx, from Akcea Therapeutics, an affiliate of Ionis Pharmaceuticals, for targeted cardiovascular therapy.
Exciting new racing talent is being fused with AkzoNobel’s latest colour technology by the McLaren Formula 1 team, who have unveiled their new car livery for the 2019 season.
RenalytixAI has announced the completion of a joint venture partnership agreement with AKESOgen, an industry-leading commercial laboratory facility and provider of clinical trial precision medicine services located in Atlanta, Georgia.
Nouryon will increase the use of bio-steam at its salt production at Hengelo, in the Netherlands, making the production more sustainable and reducing CO2 emissions.