- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Innophos completes acquisition of Novel Ingredients
Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals
Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings has announced that it will join the Executive Committee of a new alliance of global companies launched to advance solutions to reduce plastic waste in the environment, especially in the ocean.
Nouryon (formerly AkzoNobel Specialty Chemicals) will expand its offering to customers in the detergents market through a supply agreement with bio-based polymers maker Itaconix.
Climate protection is firmly embedded in BASF’s new corporate strategy. A central goal of this strategy is to achieve CO2-neutral growth until 2030.
The first edition of Paint the Future - the AkzoNobel start-up challenge is now open and ready to discover new and revolutionary solutions that will accelerate innovation in the world of paints and coatings.
Nouryon has officially launched the third edition of its Imagine Chemistry collaborative innovation challenge.
Croda International Plc has announced that it has strengthened its pharmaceutical offering by acquiring Brenntag Biosector, for a total consideration of €72 million in cash.
Saudi Aramco and LANXESS AG have announced the completion of Saudi Aramco’s acquisition of LANXESS‘s interest in ARLANXEO Holding B.V., a Netherlands-based speciality chemicals joint venture between Saudi Aramco and LANXESS launched in 2016.
Ten years ago, the Colour Design Studio Europe at BASF’s Münster site was opened as a competence centre for designing new colour concepts for the automotive industry.