- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Innophos completes acquisition of Novel Ingredients
Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals
BASF and Solenis have completed the transfer of BASF’s paper wet-end and water chemicals business to Solenis as announced in May 2018.
AkzoNobel is using digital technology and personalised services to make painting less complicated and more fun.
Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings has announced that it will join the Executive Committee of a new alliance of global companies launched to advance solutions to reduce plastic waste in the environment, especially in the ocean.
Nouryon (formerly AkzoNobel Specialty Chemicals) will expand its offering to customers in the detergents market through a supply agreement with bio-based polymers maker Itaconix.
Climate protection is firmly embedded in BASF’s new corporate strategy. A central goal of this strategy is to achieve CO2-neutral growth until 2030.
The first edition of Paint the Future - the AkzoNobel start-up challenge is now open and ready to discover new and revolutionary solutions that will accelerate innovation in the world of paints and coatings.
Nouryon has officially launched the third edition of its Imagine Chemistry collaborative innovation challenge.
Croda International Plc has announced that it has strengthened its pharmaceutical offering by acquiring Brenntag Biosector, for a total consideration of €72 million in cash.