- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Adient agrees to purchase automotive seating supplier Futuris Group
Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals
Nouryon has launched an innovative multifunctional ingredient, Bermocoll EBM 3000, which optimises the performance of water-based multicolour paints used on building facades to mimic the appearance of stone or marble.
A new powder coating which smooths the way for customers to add coarse texture to surfaces has just been launched by AkzoNobel.
GlaxoSmithKline plc has announced the divestment of Horlicks and other consumer healthcare nutrition brands to Unilever Plc.
The Bayer Group aims to significantly enhance its performance in the coming years and has set itself ambitious growth and margin targets through 2022.
A collaboration spanning the agricultural and pharmaceutical industries received a top honour at the 2018 Agrow Awards.
BASF announces the launch of Valor™, a next-generation Fluid Catalytic Cracking catalyst technology designed to enhance the performance of FCC catalysts processing heavy residuum oil feedstock.
Boeing has flown past a major milestone in its paint partnership with AkzoNobel following the delivery of its 787th 787 aircraft.
The Chemistry Industry Association of Canada has enthusiastically welcomed measures put in place to ensure that Canada is a competitive environment for industry investment in its Fall Economic Statement.