- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Innophos completes acquisition of Novel Ingredients
Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals
Boeing has flown past a major milestone in its paint partnership with AkzoNobel following the delivery of its 787th 787 aircraft.
The Chemistry Industry Association of Canada has enthusiastically welcomed measures put in place to ensure that Canada is a competitive environment for industry investment in its Fall Economic Statement.
It's an illuminating idea that's helping to transform commercial interiors - a powder coating from AkzoNobel which can increase brightness indoors, without adding extra light sources.
BASF has started production of methanol on the basis of renewable raw materials according to the biomass balance approach.
Neste and Clariant, a world leader in speciality chemicals, have signed an agreement for a new partnership to join forces in developing and making new sustainable material solutions accessible to a variety of industries.
The global smart coatings market is fragmented in nature due to the presence of a large number of players operating the market.
Quaker Chemical Corporation offers comprehensive fluid product ranges for tube and pipe and metalworking processes.