- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Adient agrees to purchase automotive seating supplier Futuris Group
Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals
It's an illuminating idea that's helping to transform commercial interiors - a powder coating from AkzoNobel which can increase brightness indoors, without adding extra light sources.
BASF has started production of methanol on the basis of renewable raw materials according to the biomass balance approach.
Neste and Clariant, a world leader in speciality chemicals, have signed an agreement for a new partnership to join forces in developing and making new sustainable material solutions accessible to a variety of industries.
The global smart coatings market is fragmented in nature due to the presence of a large number of players operating the market.
Quaker Chemical Corporation offers comprehensive fluid product ranges for tube and pipe and metalworking processes.
LyondellBasell, one of the largest plastics, chemicals and refining companies in the world, announced that its CEO Bob Patel has been appointed president of the International Council of Chemical Associations (ICCA), the global voice of the chemical industry.
KOLON BASF innoPOM Inc., the 50:50 joint venture between KOLON PLASTICS and BASF established in 2016, has started operations at its new polyoxymethylene (POM) production plant in Gimcheon, Korea.