- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Innophos completes acquisition of Novel Ingredients
Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals
Clariant has announced that it was awarded a long-term supply contract by INEOS to supply CATOFIN catalysts and Heat Generating Material for a major propane dehydrogenation plant to be constructed in Europe.
Nouryon, Tata Steel and the Port of Amsterdam have joined together to study the feasibility of a large green hydrogen cluster in the Amsterdam region.
SOPerior Fertilizer Corp has announced that on 20th September 2018 SOPerior Fertilizer Corp.’s CEO Andrew Squires and Executive Director Bruce Duncan were appointed to the Board of Directors of the Canada India Economic Council.
The former AkzoNobel Specialty Chemicals has reached deep into its nearly 400-year history for inspiration for a repositioning following a move into private ownership.
Platinum Equity has announced that its acquisition of LifeScan from Johnson & Johnson for approximately $2.1 billion has been completed.
Alcon has announced plans to locate its future global headquarters in the Canton of Geneva, Switzerland, following completion of its proposed spinoff from Novartis.
ExxonMobil said recently that it has signed a cooperation framework agreement with the Guangdong Provincial People’s Government to advance discussions concerning the proposed construction of a chemical complex in the Huizhou Dayawan Petrochemical Industrial Park.