- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Innophos completes acquisition of Novel Ingredients
Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals
Nouryon has introduced a certified natural starch that can replace petrochemical-based products in a variety of personal care applications.
Elemica, the leading digital supply chain network in the chemical industry, has now extended its offerings to the pharmaceutical industry.
Pinpoint Scientific, specialist product designers and manufacturers of environmental monitoring solutions for the pharmaceutical and related industries, has secured further investment into the business, to aid the development of its ImpactAir range of environmental monitoring solutions.
Neste, the world’s leading provider of renewable diesel, renewable jet fuel, and an expert in delivering drop-in renewable chemical solutions, and REMONDIS, one of the world’s largest privately owned recycling, service and water companies, have signed an agreement to collaborate in the development of chemical recycling of plastic waste.
BP and China’s Zhejiang Petroleum and Chemical Corporation have signed a memorandum of understanding to explore the creation of a new equally-owned joint venture to build and operate a 1 million tonne per annum acetic acid plant in eastern China.
Novartis has announced an important step in reimagining medicine by founding the Novartis AI innovation lab and by selecting Microsoft as its strategic AI and data-science partner for this effort.
Sandoz, a Novartis division and a global leader in biosimilars, today announced that it has entered into a global commercialisation agreement for a proposed natalizumab biosimilar.
Which values do companies create for society – in environmental, human, social, and financial terms?