- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Adient agrees to purchase automotive seating supplier Futuris Group
Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals
LyondellBasell, one of the largest plastics, chemicals and refining companies in the world, has announced it has completed the acquisition of A. Schulman, Inc., a leading global supplier of high-performance plastic compounds, composites and powders.
A proposal has been prepared by the Dutch National Institute for Public Health and the Environment in cooperation with ECHA.
Nearly 420 chemical distributors from across the country are gathering in New Orleans this week for ChemEdge, the leading chemical distribution operations and management conference in the United States hosted annually by the National Association of Chemical Distributors.
Gensource Potash Corporation has announced that it has received the Ministerial determination of “not a development” from the Saskatchewan Ministry of Environment for the Vanguard One project.
Dow Microbial Control, announced recently that its patented antimicrobial technology for textiles and apparel – SILVADUR™ Antimicrobials – has been certified by the Bluesign® system, an important signifier to brands and manufacturers of the technology’s safety.
Nuberg EPC has been awarded a $53 million turnkey project contract by Middle East Chemicals Company Ltd. (Midchem), Saudi Arabia.
LEO Pharma and Bayer has announced that LEO Pharma has entered into a definitive agreement to buy Bayer’s global prescription dermatology unit.
Customers are the main focus of a new training centre opened by AkzoNobel at its Santo André site near São Paulo in Brazil.