- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- Innophos completes acquisition of Novel Ingredients
Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals
AkzoNobel Specialty Chemicals will upgrade its Rotterdam chlor-alkali plant to strengthen the development of the local industrial cluster.
Sumitomo Chemical and BASF, two of the world’s leading chemical companies have announced that under an existing joint development framework, Sumitomo Chemical has submitted a registration application in the EU for the novel fungicide compound with the ISO common name metyltetraprole.
Giving people the simple pleasure of making confident colour choices has propelled downloads of AkzoNobel's Visualiser decorating app past the 20 million mark.
LSB Industries Inc, a manufacturer of chemical products for the agricultural, mining, and industrial markets has announced that the ammonia plant at its El Dorado, Arkansas chemical facility was taken out of service on 4th June 2018, after a power failure at the facility.
AkzoNobel Specialty Chemicals has broken ground for a demonstration plant to showcase a revolutionary and more sustainable technology platform for producing ethylene amines and their derivatives from ethylene oxide.
ArcelorMittal has begun construction of new premises at its site in Ghent, Belgium, to house a pioneering new installation which will convert carbon-containing gas from its blast furnaces into bioethanol.