- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Adient agrees to purchase automotive seating supplier Futuris Group
AECOM Capital, the investment arm of AECOM, a premier, fully integrated global infrastructure firm, and Houston-based PMRG, one of the nation’s leading real estate companies, have announced that they have closed on equity and debt financing to develop 328 multifamily units and 14,967 square feet of ground-floor retail in a luxury high-rise tower located on a 1.16-acre site at 3300 Main Street in Houston’s midtown district.
Aecon Group Inc. and CCCC International Holding Limited (CCCI) has announced that they have entered into a definitive agreement under which CCCI will acquire all of the issued and outstanding common shares of Aecon for $20.37 per share in cash, representing an enterprise value of $1.51 billion.
As part of ongoing plans to expand its concrete offering across the West Midlands, Aggregate Industries has opened a new ready mix concrete plant in Coleshill, Warwickshire.
Europe will soon have a new tallest building – and it’s being protected from the ravages of the Warsaw weather by a high class powder coatings system supplied by AkzoNobel.
Amey’s Facilities Management, Defence and Justice Business has achieved silver in the internationally-renowned Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents Health and Safety Awards.
Leading public services provider Amey is teaming up with a special school in Woolton, Liverpool, to provide supported internships to young adults with learning disabilities.
Amey has been awarded Leaders in Diversity status for its ongoing commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion, a spokesperson for the company announced today.