- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- Innophos completes acquisition of Novel Ingredients
Amey has announced that North Lanarkshire Council has extended the highways maintenance and management contract for a further three years until June 2024.
Leading public service provider Amey has partnered with the Recruitment Industry Disability Initiative to tackle the challenges facing disabled people in the workplace, a spokesperson announced today.
Leading public services provider Amey, has launched a lean apprenticeship programme on its Severn Trent Account, to encourage innovation and promote continuous improvement in the services it delivers in the water sector.
Amey, a leading infrastructure, highways and public services provider, has been awarded the Specialist Bridge Inspection and Maintenance contract for Avonmouth and Severn Bridges by Highways England.
The Board of Directors has appointed Anders Danielsson new President and CEO of Skanska. He will succeed Johan Karlström who previously announced he will step down.
A new £27 million state-of-the-art pathology laboratory based at St James’s Hospital, Leeds has moved a step closer with the appointment of BAM Construction as the design and build contractor.