- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Adient agrees to purchase automotive seating supplier Futuris Group
Leading public service provider Amey has partnered with the Recruitment Industry Disability Initiative to tackle the challenges facing disabled people in the workplace, a spokesperson announced today.
Leading public services provider Amey, has launched a lean apprenticeship programme on its Severn Trent Account, to encourage innovation and promote continuous improvement in the services it delivers in the water sector.
Amey, a leading infrastructure, highways and public services provider, has been awarded the Specialist Bridge Inspection and Maintenance contract for Avonmouth and Severn Bridges by Highways England.
The Board of Directors has appointed Anders Danielsson new President and CEO of Skanska. He will succeed Johan Karlström who previously announced he will step down.
A new £27 million state-of-the-art pathology laboratory based at St James’s Hospital, Leeds has moved a step closer with the appointment of BAM Construction as the design and build contractor.
Timber may be one of steel’s competitors for the housing market, but did you know that you could find ArcelorMittal steel in wooden houses?
Reiulf Ramstad Arkitekter in collaboration with C.F Møller Architects wins an international competition for a new high-rise building and station in the centre of Oslo - C.F. Møller.