- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Innophos completes acquisition of Novel Ingredients
In a major step towards greener construction sites, HS2 has trialled solar and hydrogen powered welfare cabins across its work locations.
Wholesaler Sewera Polska Chemia has been serving the construction industry for over 25 years providing a complete range of building materials to contractors and retail clients.