- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Innophos completes acquisition of Novel Ingredients
Balfour Beatty, the international infrastructure group, is bringing the construction site to the classroom as thousands of students across the UK register to find out more about construction and the exciting developments happening within the sector.
Balfour Beatty, the international infrastructure group, is helping to promote the construction industry to every school and college in the UK through a series of Construction LIVE events.
Balfour Beatty has been appointed as preferred bidder by Royal Holloway, University of London, for the development of a student village at Rusham Park in Egham, Surrey.
Balfour Beatty has been awarded a £197 million contract to construct Phase Two of the Lewisham Gateway regeneration scheme on behalf of Lewisham Gateway Developments, a subsidiary of Muse Developments.
Balfour Beatty has announced that it has been appointed to deliver the £214 million North and South 400kV overhead line project on behalf of National Grid.
Balfour Beatty has been awarded a £37 million contract to deliver two community hospital facilities in Scotland on behalf of hub North Scotland; Badenoch & Strathspey Community Hospital and Health Care Centre in Aviemore and the Skye, Lochalsh and South West Ross Community Hospital at Broadford on Skye.
Balfour Beatty, the international infrastructure company, has announced that it has been awarded a £43 million contract by Wapping Wharf Living, a joint venture between developers Umberslade and Muse, to deliver the second phase of Bristol’s Wapping Wharf regeneration project.
Balfour Beatty has been awarded a £47.5 million contract to design and build a new 400 kilovolt substation in Peterhead, Scotland on behalf of SSEN Transmission.