- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Adient agrees to purchase automotive seating supplier Futuris Group
The strategically important Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macau Bridge has officially opened.
Autodesk, Inc. has signed a definitive agreement to acquire PlanGrid, a leading provider of construction productivity software, for $875 million net of cash.
Balfour Beatty, the international infrastructure group, is bringing the construction site to the classroom as thousands of students across the UK register to find out more about construction and the exciting developments happening within the sector.
Balfour Beatty, the international infrastructure group, is helping to promote the construction industry to every school and college in the UK through a series of Construction LIVE events.
Balfour Beatty has been appointed as preferred bidder by Royal Holloway, University of London, for the development of a student village at Rusham Park in Egham, Surrey.
Balfour Beatty has been awarded a £197 million contract to construct Phase Two of the Lewisham Gateway regeneration scheme on behalf of Lewisham Gateway Developments, a subsidiary of Muse Developments.
Balfour Beatty has announced that it has been appointed to deliver the £214 million North and South 400kV overhead line project on behalf of National Grid.