- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Adient agrees to purchase automotive seating supplier Futuris Group
CEG’s 200,000 square ft EQ development in the heart of Bristol City Centre broke ground on the main construction phase this week, becoming the largest speculative office development currently underway in the south of England.
Work to create a new public square and active travel hub at the heart of Dundee Waterfront’s £1 billion renaissance is now underway.
In a major step towards greener construction sites, HS2 has trialled solar and hydrogen powered welfare cabins across its work locations.
The final section of a colourful printed scaffold banner covering the temporary scaffolding at the iconic Selfridges department store in Birmingham has been installed.
Wholesaler Sewera Polska Chemia has been serving the construction industry for over 25 years providing a complete range of building materials to contractors and retail clients.