- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Innophos completes acquisition of Novel Ingredients
Balfour Beatty Communities has successfully acquired Preserve at Southwind, a 306-unit apartment community located in Memphis, Tennessee.
The circa £1.2 million Alexandra Head scheme to construct a new events area has officially opened in Cardiff Bay.
Recently, Balfour Beatty launched the latest of its Public Policy papers, “Maintaining Momentum: Growth for the North” and “The Midlands Engine: Building the Gateway to the Global Economy”.
Balfour Beatty, the international infrastructure group, has announced its 50:50 Far East joint venture, Gammon construction, has been awarded a SD$253 million data centre contract in Singapore for Global Switch, a leading owner, operator and developer of large-scale, carrier and cloud neutral, multi-tenanted data centres across Europe and Asia-Pacific.
Balfour Beatty announces its 50:50 Far East joint venture, Gammon Construction, has been awarded the Homantin luxury residential project by Gold Topmont Limited.
Balfour Beatty, the international infrastructure group, has recently announced that a subsidiary of its 50:50 Far East joint venture, Gammon Construction, has been awarded an HK$4bn construction contract for a large scale residential development, ‘Lohas Park Package 9’, by Wheelock and Company Limited.
Balfour Beatty has continued its commitment to raising awareness of mental health and wellbeing in construction, through its sponsorship of an event for its Sellafield workforce.
£490 million contract to deliver an Advanced Manufacturing Centre on behalf of the Hong Kong Science and Technology Parks Corporation.