- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Innophos completes acquisition of Novel Ingredients
Balfour Beatty Living Places has been awarded a £34 million, one-year extension for its Warwickshire Highways Maintenance Contract by Coventry City Council, Solihull Metropolitan Borough Council and Warwickshire County Council.
Universities in the UK have a vital role in addressing critical skills shortages and unlocking economic growth and productivity; however, while the UK currently has record numbers of students – 1.7million young people in full time higher education – universities will have to adapt if they are to thrive.
Balfour Beatty has been recognised for its commitment to sustainability, securing seven awards at the prestigious Green Apple Awards at The Houses of Parliament and an additional prize for Construction Project of The Year at the Construction, Quarry and Recycling awards in Northern Ireland.
Balfour Beatty has been awarded a £63 million contract on behalf of Highways England to develop, design and deliver critical dual carriageway upgrades on the A19 between Norton and Wynyard in the North of England.
Balfour Beatty has been awarded the £267 million Midland Metropolitan Hospital contract on behalf of Sandwell and West Birmingham Hospitals NHS Trust.
Balfour Beatty has secured a £25.7 million contract to renovate the historic Union Terrace Gardens in Aberdeen on behalf of Aberdeen City Council.
Following the Prime Minister’s announcement that Government is set to reform the Apprenticeship Levy, Balfour Beatty today publishes its latest paper “Building the future: Reshaping the Apprenticeship Levy”.
Balfour Beatty has been contracted by NP International (NPI) to build the 1.3-million-square-foot, mixed-use Gables Station development located in the heart of Coral Gables, Florida.