- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Adient agrees to purchase automotive seating supplier Futuris Group
Balfour Beatty has been awarded a £63 million contract on behalf of Highways England to develop, design and deliver critical dual carriageway upgrades on the A19 between Norton and Wynyard in the North of England.
Balfour Beatty has been awarded a £68 million contract by Audley Group to complete the new Mayfield Watford retirement village in Watford, London.
Balfour Beatty has secured a contract to deliver the new COVID-19 testing laboratory in Royal Leamington Spa, Warwickshire, on behalf of NHS Test and Trace.
Balfour Beatty has been awarded the £267 million Midland Metropolitan Hospital contract on behalf of Sandwell and West Birmingham Hospitals NHS Trust.
Balfour Beatty has secured a £25.7 million contract to renovate the historic Union Terrace Gardens in Aberdeen on behalf of Aberdeen City Council.
Following the Prime Minister’s announcement that Government is set to reform the Apprenticeship Levy, Balfour Beatty today publishes its latest paper “Building the future: Reshaping the Apprenticeship Levy”.
Balfour Beatty has been contracted by NP International (NPI) to build the 1.3-million-square-foot, mixed-use Gables Station development located in the heart of Coral Gables, Florida.
Balfour Beatty, the international infrastructure group, has uncovered a significant archaeological find on its A9/A85 Perth Transport Futures project for Perth and Kinross Council.