- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Adient agrees to purchase automotive seating supplier Futuris Group
Balfour Beatty’s M3 project in Surrey and Hampshire has become the latest road in the UK to be upgraded to a smart motorway.
Royal BAM Group’s Irish operating company has acquired a non-controlling share in leading modular homes provider Modern Homes Ireland.
BAM employees are celebrating two million hours worked lost time injury free at the building site for the Museum of the Future in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Royal BAM Group NV will change the top structure of the company in the first quarter of 2019.
The consortium consisting of BAM-PGGM and HABAU has reached financial close on the Availability Model A10/A24 AS Neuruppin to AD Pankow in Germany. The construction volume is €650 million.
In 2019 Royal BAM Group NV turns 150.
citydev.brussels, the public body responsible for the urban development of the Brussels-Capital Region, has awarded BAM the contracts for two new projects in the Brussels borough of Anderlecht.