- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Adient agrees to purchase automotive seating supplier Futuris Group
BAM Nuttall and BAM Construct UK have signed a solus agreement with Polypipe Group’s market-leading divisions Polypipe Civils & Green Urbanisation and Polypipe Building Products to supply drainage products to all BAM’s infrastructure and building projects in the UK.
The City of Copenhagen has commissioned BAM Danmark to design and build a community school with sports hall and swimming pool in the Arena Quarter in Ørestad.
Cavipor® FTX 1 combines the advantages of a mineral-based insulation material with the simple, safe and clean processing of a foam system.
BASF has launched its Global Virtual Design and Construction Resource Centre.
Bechtel, a global leader in project management, engineering, procurement and construction, has been selected by WSA Co as its Delivery Partner and Project Manager (Definition) for the Western Sydney Airport.