- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Adient agrees to purchase automotive seating supplier Futuris Group
Bechtel, a global leader in project management, engineering, procurement and construction, has been selected by WSA Co as its Delivery Partner and Project Manager (Definition) for the Western Sydney Airport.
Belfast Harbour has submitted a planning application for the development of six new purpose-built film and television studios, a project that represents an investment of £45 million and will generate 250 construction jobs and around 1,000 creative industry jobs.
BESIX and Sia Rere Būve will design and build the Rail Baltica Central Station project in Riga, Latvia, including the new central station building as well as a major railway bridge on the Daugava river, the railway embankments and track works.
Proposals for the redevelopment of Alexander have been approved, marking a major milestone in the preparations for the Birmingham 2022 Commonwealth Games.
Planning permission has been granted for Birmingham’s first ‘super slender’ tower and the UK’s first habitable ‘super slender’ structure.
Specialist multi-utility and civil engineering company, blu-3 has been awarded a third phase of works as part of one of Ireland’s largest construction projects to build a new data centre for a global social media organisation.
Boskalis has acquired two major dike reinforcement projects in the Netherlands, namely the IJsseldijk Zwolle-Olst project and the Krachtige IJsseldijken Krimpenerwaard.