- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Adient agrees to purchase automotive seating supplier Futuris Group
A-Plant has been awarded a five-year contract with award-winning infrastructure supplier Story Contracting, which provides construction, civil engineering and rail solutions across England and Scotland.
Since November 2018, AALBORG EXTREMETM LIGHT120, the new generation of premixed Ultra-High-Performance Concrete based on AALBORG WHITE® cement is being launched in the global market.
Aarsleff Ground Engineering AB has taken the lead when working with sustainability within their business area by investing in the world’s first battery-powered pile driving rig from Junttan Oy.
The Asian Development Bank has approved financing of up to $2.75 billion for the construction of 53.1 kilometres of a passenger railway connecting Malolos, a suburb north of Manila, to Clark economic zone and Clark International Airport in Central Luzon.
New research led by WMG, at the University of Warwick, has found an effective approach to replacing graphite in the anodes of lithium-ion batteries using silicon, by reinforcing the anode’s structure with graphene girders.
In preparations to host the 2022 World Cup, Qetaifan Projects, a Katara Hospitality owned company signed a memorandum of understanding with ADMARES, the world leader in alternative real estate with pioneering construction methods.
AECOM, a premier, fully integrated global infrastructure firm, announced recently that its Australia and New Zealand executive team has appointed James Rosenwax to lead and transform its Buildings & Places practice.
AECOM has announced that it has promoted Ron Hahn to executive vice president of business development for the new strategic growth organization within AECOM’s Management Services group. In his new role, Mr Hahn will be responsible for driving growth in the federal government sector.