- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Adient agrees to purchase automotive seating supplier Futuris Group
The Asian Development Bank has approved financing of up to $2.75 billion for the construction of 53.1 kilometres of a passenger railway connecting Malolos, a suburb north of Manila, to Clark economic zone and Clark International Airport in Central Luzon.
New research led by WMG, at the University of Warwick, has found an effective approach to replacing graphite in the anodes of lithium-ion batteries using silicon, by reinforcing the anode’s structure with graphene girders.
In preparations to host the 2022 World Cup, Qetaifan Projects, a Katara Hospitality owned company signed a memorandum of understanding with ADMARES, the world leader in alternative real estate with pioneering construction methods.
AECOM, a premier, fully integrated global infrastructure firm, announced recently that its Australia and New Zealand executive team has appointed James Rosenwax to lead and transform its Buildings & Places practice.
AECOM has announced that it has promoted Ron Hahn to executive vice president of business development for the new strategic growth organization within AECOM’s Management Services group. In his new role, Mr Hahn will be responsible for driving growth in the federal government sector.
AECOM Capital, the investment arm of AECOM, a premier, fully integrated global infrastructure firm, and Houston-based PMRG, one of the nation’s leading real estate companies, have announced that they have closed on equity and debt financing to develop 328 multifamily units and 14,967 square feet of ground-floor retail in a luxury high-rise tower located on a 1.16-acre site at 3300 Main Street in Houston’s midtown district.
Aecon Group Inc. and CCCC International Holding Limited (CCCI) has announced that they have entered into a definitive agreement under which CCCI will acquire all of the issued and outstanding common shares of Aecon for $20.37 per share in cash, representing an enterprise value of $1.51 billion.
Europe will soon have a new tallest building – and it’s being protected from the ravages of the Warsaw weather by a high class powder coatings system supplied by AkzoNobel.