- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Adient agrees to purchase automotive seating supplier Futuris Group
Planning permission has been granted for Birmingham’s first ‘super slender’ tower and the UK’s first habitable ‘super slender’ structure.
Specialist multi-utility and civil engineering company, blu-3 has been awarded a third phase of works as part of one of Ireland’s largest construction projects to build a new data centre for a global social media organisation.
Boskalis has acquired two major dike reinforcement projects in the Netherlands, namely the IJsseldijk Zwolle-Olst project and the Krachtige IJsseldijken Krimpenerwaard.
BRE and the International WELL Building Institute has released a new, improved briefing paper that outlines how projects may achieve both a certified BREEAM rating and WELL Certification.
Loaded on the barge for special cargo transport, the last delivery of steel gates constructed in order to save Venice from floodings was carried out from Brodosplit Shipyard.
Carillion plc provides an update on discussions with its creditors, disposals and new contract wins.