- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- Adient agrees to purchase automotive seating supplier Futuris Group
BRE and the International WELL Building Institute has released a new, improved briefing paper that outlines how projects may achieve both a certified BREEAM rating and WELL Certification.
Loaded on the barge for special cargo transport, the last delivery of steel gates constructed in order to save Venice from floodings was carried out from Brodosplit Shipyard.
Carillion plc provides an update on discussions with its creditors, disposals and new contract wins.
Caterpillar has launched a new Cat® Connect Service offering for Electric Power customers.
Cortec® Corporation is now certified to use CE marking on six Migrating Corrosion Inhibitor™ products for the protection and repair of concrete structures: MCI® CorrVerter®, MCI®-2018, MCI®-2019, MCI®-2021, MCI® Architectural Coating, and MCI® Wall Defense.
On 1st January 2021, Cementir will begin distributing the cement of the future, named FUTURECEM, which has a carbon footprint that is up to 30% lower compared to regular cement.