- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Adient agrees to purchase automotive seating supplier Futuris Group
Caterpillar has launched a new Cat® Connect Service offering for Electric Power customers.
Cortec® Corporation is now certified to use CE marking on six Migrating Corrosion Inhibitor™ products for the protection and repair of concrete structures: MCI® CorrVerter®, MCI®-2018, MCI®-2019, MCI®-2021, MCI® Architectural Coating, and MCI® Wall Defense.
On 1st January 2021, Cementir will begin distributing the cement of the future, named FUTURECEM, which has a carbon footprint that is up to 30% lower compared to regular cement.
Building materials supplier CEMEX is proud to launch the UK’s first ready mixed concrete that is a carbon neutral product.
CEMEX UK provides concrete for Europe’s first ever strongfloor.
The winning project of the 2018 Structural Timber Awards ‘Best Retail & Leisure Project’ and ‘Best Use of Solid Wood’ categories were three Waterside Lodges at Center Parcs Elveden Forest.
Chandlers Building Supplies Limited and Parker Building Supplies Limited have merged, with the support of their strategic partner, Cairngorm Capital.
The City of Chicago today awarded a lead architect contract to Studio ORD, who will drive the design of the unprecedented $8.5 billion expansion programme for O’Hare International Airport.