- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- Innophos completes acquisition of Novel Ingredients
CEMEX UK provides concrete for Europe’s first ever strongfloor.
The winning project of the 2018 Structural Timber Awards ‘Best Retail & Leisure Project’ and ‘Best Use of Solid Wood’ categories were three Waterside Lodges at Center Parcs Elveden Forest.
Chandlers Building Supplies Limited and Parker Building Supplies Limited have merged, with the support of their strategic partner, Cairngorm Capital.
The City of Chicago today awarded a lead architect contract to Studio ORD, who will drive the design of the unprecedented $8.5 billion expansion programme for O’Hare International Airport.
Why fix a road today if it’s slated to be ripped up for new sewers next summer?
Clugston Construction has been appointed to deliver the £10 million design and build of a new performing arts college in central Wakefield for CAPA.
Today, representatives from Altrad, Balfour Beatty Bailey, Cavendish Nuclear and Doosan Babcock joined forces to officially form the MEH Joint Venture to deliver the erection sequence for the UK’s first new nuclear power station in two decades.