- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- Adient agrees to purchase automotive seating supplier Futuris Group
AXA IM – Real Assets, a global leader in real asset investments, has announced that practical completion has been reached on its flagship London development, 22 Bishopsgate.
Senior industry figures from China and the UAE celebrated the groundbreaking of the Roadbot Tire Project KIZAD.
Kier has started construction works on Manchester Metropolitan University’s School of Digital Arts, a £35 million investment into the future of digital storytelling.
Construction work has begun on the major National Lottery Heritage Fund supported project to transform Norwich Castle Keep back to its origins as a Norman royal palace.
Representatives of the Norwegian road authority Nye Veier and the joint venture BERINOR ANS, associating BESIX and Rizzani de Eccher, signed the contract for the design, permitting and further development of the E6 Moelv-Roterud infrastructure project.
Following some recent serious incidents involving Forward Tipping Dumpers, an industry forum was formed in October 2016 with an aim to avoid future incidents that have happened with these machine types.