- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- Innophos completes acquisition of Novel Ingredients
Innovative trials on the South East’s electricity network have set the foundations for a world-first short-term market for renewable energy sources.
Willmott Dixon’s pledge to become a zero-carbon company by 2030, without offsetting, has seen it announce a roll-out of electric vehicle charge points across all its sites and offices.
SKF’s expertise in bearings has helped CorPower Ocean to optimise the design of a new class of wave energy converters.
Vattenfall has been granted a permit and Dutch SDE++ subsidy to build a 150MW ‘Power-to-Heat’ E-boiler at the company’s heat and power plant Diemen in Amsterdam.
The Eiffel Tower was illuminated green using a Toyota fuel cell powered generator.
As the long-standing official partner of the French Open tennis tournament for the 38th consecutive year, Peugeot will be providing transportation for the players, VIPs and officials with a fleet of 100% electric vehicles for the first time in 2021.
Axess Group has secured an Enterprise of Competence service contract with Aibel’s fabrication yard in Laem Chabang, Thailand, for the Dogger Bank Substation A, the first of three phases of the Dogger Bank Wind Farm – the world’s largest offshore wind farm.
The world’s largest land-based crane, Big Carl, lifted the second of three massive containment rings from the bunker it was constructed in to a lay-down area close by.