- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Innophos completes acquisition of Novel Ingredients
Orbital Marine Power’s O2, the world’s most powerful tidal turbine, has commenced grid connected power generation at the European Marine Energy Centre (EMEC) in Orkney.
BASF has been selected by Cellforce Group, a joint venture between Porsche and Customcells, as the exclusive cell development partner for its next generation lithium-ion battery.
Juice Technology AG, manufacturer of charging stations and software, and leading producer of portable charging stations for electric vehicles, has won a contract to supply JUICE BOOSTER 2 to BMW Group production lines and the majority of BMW dealerships throughout Germany.
Innovative trials on the South East’s electricity network have set the foundations for a world-first short-term market for renewable energy sources.
Willmott Dixon’s pledge to become a zero-carbon company by 2030, without offsetting, has seen it announce a roll-out of electric vehicle charge points across all its sites and offices.
SKF’s expertise in bearings has helped CorPower Ocean to optimise the design of a new class of wave energy converters.
Vattenfall has been granted a permit and Dutch SDE++ subsidy to build a 150MW ‘Power-to-Heat’ E-boiler at the company’s heat and power plant Diemen in Amsterdam.