- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Adient agrees to purchase automotive seating supplier Futuris Group
Nidec ASI, the Nidec Industrial Solutions platform belonging to the Nidec Group, is growing in Northern Europe and is supplying battery energy storage solutions for three major projects in Finland and Sweden.
Total has launched a battery-based energy storage project in Mardyck, at the Flanders Center, in Dunkirk’s port district.
Costain, the smart infrastructure solutions company, has won the next phase of work providing technical consultancy services to Pale Blue Dot Energy to deliver what could be the UK’s first carbon capture and storage project and part of helping the energy and transport industries meet the Scottish and UK Government net zero carbon emissions targets.
The first of two offshore substations for the SeaMade offshore wind farm left the construction yard in Hoboken for its final destination in the Belgian North Sea.
RWE Renewables and Saitec Offshore Technologies have joined forces to test new ways to affordably install and operate offshore wind farms in deep waters.
Renewable energy investment company, Thrive Renewables, has announced plans to invest up to £6.5 million in the UK’s first geothermal power plant being developed by Geothermal Engineering Ltd.
Worcester Bosch has officially revealed its new and unique boiler prototype, which can run on 100% hydrogen gas.