- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Adient agrees to purchase automotive seating supplier Futuris Group
Apple is investing in the construction of two of the world’s largest onshore wind turbines near the Danish town of Esbjerg.
A drone flew a 3D-printed part for the lifeboat system from the Mongstad base to the Troll A platform in the North Sea.
The Front End Engineering Design phase has been completed on the UK’s first waste plastic to hydrogen facility.
Air bp, the international aviation fuel products and services supplier and Neste, the world’s largest producer of renewable diesel and sustainable aviation fuels, have signed an agreement to offer an increased volume of sustainable aviation fuel to airport customers in 2020 and 2021.
Waste Knot Energy has secured funding from Gresham House’s British Strategic Investment Fund to build its first alternative fuel pelleting plant.
Leading recycling and sustainability company, First Mile, has introduced a new scheme to recycle rechargeable lithium-ion batteries, commonly found in everyday handheld electronics, such as mobile phones and laptops, as well as electric scooters, bikes, cars and vans.
Manufacturer Britishvolt has announced a collaboration with renowned Italian design house Pininfarina, to build the UK’s first large-scale battery gigaplant at the former RAF base of Bro Tathan, Wales.
WindFloat Atlantic is now fully operational and supplying clean energy to Portugal’s electrical grid.