- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Innophos completes acquisition of Novel Ingredients
ExxonMobil is progressing growth plans to substantially increase earnings and cash flow potential while researching technology breakthroughs to reduce emissions, Chairman and CEO Darren Woods told shareholders during the company’s annual meeting.
The best energy start-ups in the CEE region have been named.
International energy consultancy Xodus Group has expanded its renewables capabilities with the addition of a dedicated advisory unit.
Groupe PSA and the University of Orléans have renewed the OpenLab Energetics contract for four years.
Van Oord has successfully installed the last of 44 total wind turbines of the Norther offshore wind farm.
BP, Nouryon and the Port of Rotterdam have joined forces to explore the opportunity of making ‘green hydrogen’ via water electrolysis for BP’s refinery in Rotterdam, the Netherlands, which has the potential for significant reductions in CO2 emissions.
Coastal Environments Inc. and Wessex Archaeology Ventures Ltd. today announced they have entered into an agreement to create CEWA Inc., a jointly owned US Corporation headquartered in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
At Hannover Messe, the international trade show dedicated to industry, EDF announces the creation of “Hynamics”, a new subsidiary for the Group responsible for offering effective low-carbon hydrogen for industry and mobility.