- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- Adient agrees to purchase automotive seating supplier Futuris Group
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Fibria’s new pulp mill in Três Lagoas (Brazil) starts operations ahead of schedule
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
Groupe PSA and the University of Orléans have renewed the OpenLab Energetics contract for four years.
Van Oord has successfully installed the last of 44 total wind turbines of the Norther offshore wind farm.
BP, Nouryon and the Port of Rotterdam have joined forces to explore the opportunity of making ‘green hydrogen’ via water electrolysis for BP’s refinery in Rotterdam, the Netherlands, which has the potential for significant reductions in CO2 emissions.
Coastal Environments Inc. and Wessex Archaeology Ventures Ltd. today announced they have entered into an agreement to create CEWA Inc., a jointly owned US Corporation headquartered in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
At Hannover Messe, the international trade show dedicated to industry, EDF announces the creation of “Hynamics”, a new subsidiary for the Group responsible for offering effective low-carbon hydrogen for industry and mobility.
Tekmar Energy has announced that Boskalis has selected the patented TekLink Cable Protection System Generation 8 for the Innogy Triton Knoll offshore wind farm.
One of the UK’s leading engineering and construction companies – ENGIE Fabricom – has introduced a new organisational structure that will drive the business to reach its ambitious target of achieving a turnover of £150 million by 2022.
Skanska has signed a contract with Fabege to build Scandinavia’s first zero energy hotel in Solna, Sweden.