- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Adient agrees to purchase automotive seating supplier Futuris Group
The first platform of the WindFloat Atlantic wind farm, after being successfully connected on 31st December, is able to supply to the grid in Portugal the energy generated by its 8.4 MW wind turbine, the world’s largest installed on a floating platform.
One of the UK’s largest engineering and construction companies has taken a firm foothold in the offshore wind energy market as it has successfully been awarded a record number of contracts wins for the business in this sector.
Subsea technology specialist Rovco has successfully completed an extensive ROV inspection contract.
On behalf of the Gullfaks and Snorre partners, Equinor today signed contracts totalling around NOK 3.3 billion for the Hywind Tampen wind farm development.
British experts from academia and industry joined their Chinese counterparts for the 2nd UK-China symposium on clean energy utilisation and energy storage.
Rotork linear actuators have been selected to control the flow of hydrogen at a fuel cell power plant in South Korea.
Tekmar Energy has signed a contract with the world’s largest offshore wind developer Ørsted, to provide Cable Protection Systems for Hornsea Two offshore wind farm.
GAP Hire Solutions is the UK’s first hire company to invest in the Ecosmart ZERO, the world’s first solar and hydrogen powered welfare unit.