- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Adient agrees to purchase automotive seating supplier Futuris Group
British experts from academia and industry joined their Chinese counterparts for the 2nd UK-China symposium on clean energy utilisation and energy storage.
Rotork linear actuators have been selected to control the flow of hydrogen at a fuel cell power plant in South Korea.
Tekmar Energy has signed a contract with the world’s largest offshore wind developer Ørsted, to provide Cable Protection Systems for Hornsea Two offshore wind farm.
GAP Hire Solutions is the UK’s first hire company to invest in the Ecosmart ZERO, the world’s first solar and hydrogen powered welfare unit.
UK Power Networks has received major international recognition for its innovative work including the development of a smart grid.
Mahindra Susten, a leading player in the Indian solar energy sector, has entered into a partnership with Mitsui & Co., Ltd of Japan to jointly develop and operate distributed solar power generation projects in India.
ExxonMobil is progressing growth plans to substantially increase earnings and cash flow potential while researching technology breakthroughs to reduce emissions, Chairman and CEO Darren Woods told shareholders during the company’s annual meeting.
The best energy start-ups in the CEE region have been named.