- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Adient agrees to purchase automotive seating supplier Futuris Group
Rolls-Royce has completed the installation and the commissioning of the new digital instrumentation and control systems during outages in 2016-2018.
Veolia Australia & New Zealand has been selected to operate and maintain the first Energy Recovery facility in the country: the Kwinana Project.
Fluor Corporation has announced that Lisa Davies, project engineering manager, was named a Global Energy Awards Rising Star finalist by S&P Global Platts.
Northern California energy authority RCEA and a consortium of private companies, including Aker Solutions and Principle Power, have submitted a lease application to advance the first commercial-scale project for floating offshore wind in the United States.
Natural gas projects will receive a significant investment boost over the coming years.
Ingeteam, an independent global supplier of electrical conversion and turbine control equipment, has announced that a recent in-house research and development study allowed them to work out the optimal electrical power conversion designs for offshore wind turbines up to 15 MW.
SNC-Lavalin and ABB have announced the formation of Linxon, a new joint-venture for the execution of turnkey electrical AC substation projects.
Ryze Renewables has announced that construction is underway for two renewable diesel production facilities in Nevada.