- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Adient agrees to purchase automotive seating supplier Futuris Group
UK Power Networks has received major international recognition for its innovative work including the development of a smart grid.
Mahindra Susten, a leading player in the Indian solar energy sector, has entered into a partnership with Mitsui & Co., Ltd of Japan to jointly develop and operate distributed solar power generation projects in India.
ExxonMobil is progressing growth plans to substantially increase earnings and cash flow potential while researching technology breakthroughs to reduce emissions, Chairman and CEO Darren Woods told shareholders during the company’s annual meeting.
The best energy start-ups in the CEE region have been named.
International energy consultancy Xodus Group has expanded its renewables capabilities with the addition of a dedicated advisory unit.
Groupe PSA and the University of Orléans have renewed the OpenLab Energetics contract for four years.
Van Oord has successfully installed the last of 44 total wind turbines of the Norther offshore wind farm.
BP, Nouryon and the Port of Rotterdam have joined forces to explore the opportunity of making ‘green hydrogen’ via water electrolysis for BP’s refinery in Rotterdam, the Netherlands, which has the potential for significant reductions in CO2 emissions.