- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Adient agrees to purchase automotive seating supplier Futuris Group
Skanska has signed a contract with Fabege to build Scandinavia’s first zero energy hotel in Solna, Sweden.
Simark Controls, a subsidiary of SFC Energy, a leading provider of hybrid power solutions to the stationary and mobile power generation markets, has signed an agreement with Vector Controls and Automation Group, LaPorte, Texas.
An Earth Observation Innovation team from the University of Leicester is collaborating with PyroGenesys and a number of UK and international organisations on a project to generate off-grid electricity for remote rural communities in Africa starting with Nigeria.
An event celebrating the launch of construction of a combined cycle thermal power plant has taken place in Pancevo, Republic of Serbia.
WhisperPower has continued to expand the range of products available with the addition of new solar panels and charge regulators.
Fluor Corporation has announced that its engineering, procurement and construction project for INEOS’ new energy plant at the Grangemouth refinery complex on the Firth of Forth in Scotland is underway and has made significant progress.
Nouryon– formerly AkzoNobel Specialty Chemicals – and Gasunie have agreed to supply green hydrogen to BioMCN for the production of renewable methanol from CO2.
CEOs and directors from 32 of the country’s leading energy and utilities employers have launched a sector inclusion commitment to attract more diverse and inclusive talent into the industry, thereby reflecting the communities they serve.