- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Adient agrees to purchase automotive seating supplier Futuris Group
Equinor has announced the inaugural class of global start-up companies selected to participate in the Techstars Energy Accelerator.
BESIX has won a contract to design and build the Nachtigal dam. Located on the River Sanaga, some 65 kilometres north of Yaoundé, this hydroelectric dam will increase the country's supply of renewable energy.
For the first time in Poland, two top pressure recovery turbines will be reusing high-pressure flue gas from the top of the blast furnace to reduce ArcelorMittal’s carbon footprint – and its energy bill, while producing emission-free energy for TAMEH power plant in Dąbrowa Górnicza.
Dominion Energy Virginia and Denmark-based energy company Ørsted took significant steps forward recently in the development of Virginia's first offshore wind facility.
EthosEnergy has been awarded two multi-million dollar subcontracts by Siemens Korea (Siemens Ltd Seoul) for work at Taean and Dangjin power plants.
Baker Hughes, a GE company, will supply turbomachinery equipment for the expansion of Cheniere’s LNG facility in Corpus Christi, Texas.
Tata Power Renewable Energy, India's largest renewable energy company and Tata Power's wholly-owned subsidiary, has entered into a Power Purchase Agreement (PPA) with GE to provide solar rooftop solutions for six manufacturing and services sites in India.
Van Oord’s new trencher, the Dig-It, has expanded the company’s cable laying and burial capabilities.