- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Adient agrees to purchase automotive seating supplier Futuris Group
WhisperPower has continued to expand the range of products available with the addition of new solar panels and charge regulators.
Fluor Corporation has announced that its engineering, procurement and construction project for INEOS’ new energy plant at the Grangemouth refinery complex on the Firth of Forth in Scotland is underway and has made significant progress.
Nouryon– formerly AkzoNobel Specialty Chemicals – and Gasunie have agreed to supply green hydrogen to BioMCN for the production of renewable methanol from CO2.
CEOs and directors from 32 of the country’s leading energy and utilities employers have launched a sector inclusion commitment to attract more diverse and inclusive talent into the industry, thereby reflecting the communities they serve.
Rolls-Royce has completed the installation and the commissioning of the new digital instrumentation and control systems during outages in 2016-2018.
Veolia Australia & New Zealand has been selected to operate and maintain the first Energy Recovery facility in the country: the Kwinana Project.
Fluor Corporation has announced that Lisa Davies, project engineering manager, was named a Global Energy Awards Rising Star finalist by S&P Global Platts.
Northern California energy authority RCEA and a consortium of private companies, including Aker Solutions and Principle Power, have submitted a lease application to advance the first commercial-scale project for floating offshore wind in the United States.