- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Innophos completes acquisition of Novel Ingredients
Waste heat from the nearby North London Waste Authority Energy Recovery Facility is set to be used to heat homes and businesses in the London Borough of Enfield after planning permission was approved for a new 60MW low-carbon energy centre and district heating network.
bp and Equinor have announced the formation of a new strategic partnership to develop offshore wind projects in the US.
Apple is investing in the construction of two of the world’s largest onshore wind turbines near the Danish town of Esbjerg.
A drone flew a 3D-printed part for the lifeboat system from the Mongstad base to the Troll A platform in the North Sea.
The Front End Engineering Design phase has been completed on the UK’s first waste plastic to hydrogen facility.
Air bp, the international aviation fuel products and services supplier and Neste, the world’s largest producer of renewable diesel and sustainable aviation fuels, have signed an agreement to offer an increased volume of sustainable aviation fuel to airport customers in 2020 and 2021.
Waste Knot Energy has secured funding from Gresham House’s British Strategic Investment Fund to build its first alternative fuel pelleting plant.
Leading recycling and sustainability company, First Mile, has introduced a new scheme to recycle rechargeable lithium-ion batteries, commonly found in everyday handheld electronics, such as mobile phones and laptops, as well as electric scooters, bikes, cars and vans.