- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Adient agrees to purchase automotive seating supplier Futuris Group
As the long-standing official partner of the French Open tennis tournament for the 38th consecutive year, Peugeot will be providing transportation for the players, VIPs and officials with a fleet of 100% electric vehicles for the first time in 2021.
Axess Group has secured an Enterprise of Competence service contract with Aibel’s fabrication yard in Laem Chabang, Thailand, for the Dogger Bank Substation A, the first of three phases of the Dogger Bank Wind Farm – the world’s largest offshore wind farm.
The world’s largest land-based crane, Big Carl, lifted the second of three massive containment rings from the bunker it was constructed in to a lay-down area close by.
Culham Centre for Fusion Energy’s operator UKAEA has appointed Atkins, a member of the SNC-Lavalin Group, to help design H3AT, the world’s first centre for researching tritium for use in fusion energy.
Ultium Cells, a joint venture of LG Energy Solution and General Motors, have announced more than $2.3 billion of investment to build its second battery cell manufacturing plant in the United States.
Hexicon, Swedish floating windfarm developer and technology provider and Bechtel are partnering to deliver large-scale offshore floating wind projects along the British coastline and abroad.