- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Adient agrees to purchase automotive seating supplier Futuris Group
Aligning with Mexico’s Ministry of Energy’s National Electric System Development Program 2017-2030 plan, GE’s Power Services business signed long-term agreements with a consortium formed by Macquarie Capital and Techint valued at approximately over $330M.
A new policy brief co-authored by the International Renewable Energy Agency (IRENA) and the World Resources Institute (WRI) finds that increasing the share of renewables, in particular, solar photovoltaic (PV) and wind, in India’s power mix, and implementing changes in cooling technologies mandated for thermal power plants would not only lower carbon emissions intensity but also substantially reduce water withdrawal and consumption intensity of power generation.
Hanergy Thin Film Power Group has showcased a wide range of its innovative and eco-friendly products at the World Future Energy Summit in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
AkzoNobel Specialty Chemicals and Gasunie New Energy have joined forces to investigate the possible large-scale conversion of sustainable electricity into green hydrogen via the electrolysis of water.
The Commercial Court of Bordeaux has confirmed ArcelorMittal will take over the assets of Exosun, a company that specialises in trackers for solar farms.
Tata Power Renewable Energy, India's largest renewable energy company and Tata Power's wholly-owned subsidiary, has announced that the company has commissioned its 50MW DCR solar plant at Pavagada Solar Park in Karnataka.
Capital Stage, the SDAX-listed solar and wind park operator based in Hamburg, has further expanded its solar and wind park portfolio in Germany. The company has acquired a wind farm near Cologne with a total output of around 5.0mw and a solar park near Magdeburg with a capacity of around 4.3mw.