- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Innophos completes acquisition of Novel Ingredients
High street retailer wilko has announced a major investment in the UK’s leading autonomous delivery company, StreetDrone.
The BAM Nuttall and Doosan Enpure joint venture has been awarded a five-year contract to design, construct, and commission a new sewage treatment works for Thames Water in Guildford.
Following the launch of HS2’s first two giant tunnelling machines, engineers working on Britain’s new high speed railway have now begun excavating the first of five shafts that will provide ventilation and emergency access to the ten-mile long tunnels they are digging under the Chiltern hills.
Mammoet and Flatiron Construction have successfully completed the main span float and lift of the Wellsburg Bridge which connects Wellsburg, West Virginia and Brilliant, Ohio.
Fuel cells are finding their way onto the roads around the world. For Bosch, the next milestone in this development is a major order for electric air compressors with integrated power electronics.
Intellian has announced that its new state-of-the-art R&D centre in Pyeongtaek, South Korea is now complete and operational.
Yorkshire Water is set to create a new integrated constructed wetland at its Clifton wastewater treatment works, near Doncaster, which will provide a natural, sustainable and low-carbon way to treat water before returning it to the environment.