- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Innophos completes acquisition of Novel Ingredients
Kaydon RealiSlim thin-section ball bearings, designed and manufactured by SKF at the company’s global thin-section bearing engineering centre in Muskegon, are enabling the Mars Rover’s core operations in the harsh environment on Mars.
Metso Outotec has received an order for a heavy-duty mine conveyor system in South America.
Ford has developed new, first-of-its-kind electronic high-visibility panels, which do not rely on other light sources to be clearly visible in the dark.
A new digital platform which substantially accelerates the speed at which housing developers gain required approvals has the potential to revolutionise how drainage designs are validated in Scotland.
A new stainless steel and concrete bridge, the first of its kind in the UK, has opened to pedestrians and vehicles in Pooley Bridge, Cumbria.
The super sewer became one step closer to cleaning up the River Thames yesterday as tunnelling machine Charlotte completed her journey to Fulham, finishing a vital connection tunnel beneath the river.