- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- Adient agrees to purchase automotive seating supplier Futuris Group
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Fibria’s new pulp mill in Três Lagoas (Brazil) starts operations ahead of schedule
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
A new stainless steel and concrete bridge, the first of its kind in the UK, has opened to pedestrians and vehicles in Pooley Bridge, Cumbria.
The super sewer became one step closer to cleaning up the River Thames yesterday as tunnelling machine Charlotte completed her journey to Fulham, finishing a vital connection tunnel beneath the river.
Keltbray Group, together with key supply chain partners Wagners and Capital Concrete, has signed a limited exclusivity licence to supply and place Earth Friendly Concrete in the UK.
Fluor Corporation has announced that Stork, part of Fluor’s Diversified Services segment, has been awarded a new approximately five-year pipeline maintenance contract in Peru.
Aurelis has agreed to acquire GKN Wheels & Structures, one of the world’s leading manufacturers of off-highway wheels and an innovative engineering solutions provider, from GKN.
Kier, a leading provider of construction and infrastructure services, has been awarded a major new contract by Openreach to build new broadband infrastructure in Swindon and other areas of Wiltshire.