- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- Innophos completes acquisition of Novel Ingredients
Fuel cells are finding their way onto the roads around the world. For Bosch, the next milestone in this development is a major order for electric air compressors with integrated power electronics.
Intellian has announced that its new state-of-the-art R&D centre in Pyeongtaek, South Korea is now complete and operational.
Yorkshire Water is set to create a new integrated constructed wetland at its Clifton wastewater treatment works, near Doncaster, which will provide a natural, sustainable and low-carbon way to treat water before returning it to the environment.
Williams Advanced Engineering has been awarded the contract to supply batteries to the all-new eSkootr race series (eSC) which begins later this year.
Kaydon RealiSlim thin-section ball bearings, designed and manufactured by SKF at the company’s global thin-section bearing engineering centre in Muskegon, are enabling the Mars Rover’s core operations in the harsh environment on Mars.
Metso Outotec has received an order for a heavy-duty mine conveyor system in South America.