- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- Adient agrees to purchase automotive seating supplier Futuris Group
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Fibria’s new pulp mill in Três Lagoas (Brazil) starts operations ahead of schedule
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
Yorkshire Water has started work on a new £996,000 scheme in Lebberston to replace 1.6km of highly-pressurised sewer pipe.
Balfour Beatty has been awarded a £70 million contract to deliver Overhead Line works in the west of Scotland on behalf of Scottish Hydro Electric Transmission.
Babcock Team 31 has been selected by the UK Ministry of Defence as the preferred bidder to deliver its new warships.
The last of the 12 gas-fired combined cycle power plants owned by Gulf MP Company Ltd, reached its Commercial Operation Date as scheduled, on 1st July 2019.
China recently launched its first domestically built polar icebreaker, Xue Long 2, and to help protect it from harsh Arctic and Antarctic conditions, they turned to an industry-leading coatings solution supplied by AkzoNobel.
Brammer Buck & Hickman, the UK’s leading supplier of industrial maintenance, repair and overhaul products and services, has won a new contract to establish an Insite at Arconic Engines in Darley Dale, UK.
Southwire Company LLC, a leading manufacturer of high-voltage underground cable systems, aims to boost cable production and quality with the Maillefer Round Premium Package.