- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Adient agrees to purchase automotive seating supplier Futuris Group
Williams Advanced Engineering has been awarded the contract to supply batteries to the all-new eSkootr race series (eSC) which begins later this year.
Kaydon RealiSlim thin-section ball bearings, designed and manufactured by SKF at the company’s global thin-section bearing engineering centre in Muskegon, are enabling the Mars Rover’s core operations in the harsh environment on Mars.
Metso Outotec has received an order for a heavy-duty mine conveyor system in South America.
Ford has developed new, first-of-its-kind electronic high-visibility panels, which do not rely on other light sources to be clearly visible in the dark.
A new digital platform which substantially accelerates the speed at which housing developers gain required approvals has the potential to revolutionise how drainage designs are validated in Scotland.
A new stainless steel and concrete bridge, the first of its kind in the UK, has opened to pedestrians and vehicles in Pooley Bridge, Cumbria.