- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Innophos completes acquisition of Novel Ingredients
Morrison Utility Services, the UK’s largest dedicated utility service provider, has collaborated with its sister M Group Services company, PMP Utilities, to complete complex repair works on a leaking sluice valve on behalf of Yorkshire Water.
Balfour Beatty, working on behalf of Network Rail, has successfully completed the electrification of 77 kilometres of the Great Western Railway line between Bristol and Cardiff, a significant contribution to Network Rail’s overall Greater West Electrification Programme to electrify 275 kilometres of train line between Cardiff and London.
Ramboll has joined forces with Web Structures, a leading building design and engineering consultancy that has pioneered integrated design in South East Asia.
Yorkshire Water has awarded Clean and Waste Infrastructure and Customer Focussed Infrastructure frameworks with a combined value of £650 million.
HUBER+SUHNER, a leading manufacturer of components and system solutions for electrical and optical connectivity, has launched its fire-resistant RADOX OFL cable solution – providing the offshore industry with a safe way to reduce platform weight.
Balfour Beatty Living Places today announces it has been awarded a six year, £217 million contract by Lincolnshire County Council for the maintenance of highways assets.
Yorkshire Water has started work on a new £996,000 scheme in Lebberston to replace 1.6km of highly-pressurised sewer pipe.