- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- Innophos completes acquisition of Novel Ingredients
China recently launched its first domestically built polar icebreaker, Xue Long 2, and to help protect it from harsh Arctic and Antarctic conditions, they turned to an industry-leading coatings solution supplied by AkzoNobel.
Brammer Buck & Hickman, the UK’s leading supplier of industrial maintenance, repair and overhaul products and services, has won a new contract to establish an Insite at Arconic Engines in Darley Dale, UK.
Southwire Company LLC, a leading manufacturer of high-voltage underground cable systems, aims to boost cable production and quality with the Maillefer Round Premium Package.
Amey Consulting has won funding for two innovative projects that will use smart technology to improve air quality around major A roads and motorways in the UK.
Network Rail has announced the award of 17 multi-million-pound framework contracts to deliver minor signalling works across the country, worth an estimated £215 million for Control Period 6.
Balfour Beatty has today been awarded a £50 million contract to replace a high-voltage substation at Littlebrook Power Station in Kent on behalf of National Grid.
Wood has won a multi-million dollar contract to provide engineering and technical services to Hinkley Point C, the UK’s first new nuclear power station for more than 20 years.
Balfour Beatty has been commended at the Inspire Awards this week, securing the ‘Most Inspiring Contractor’ award.