- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- Adient agrees to purchase automotive seating supplier Futuris Group
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Fibria’s new pulp mill in Três Lagoas (Brazil) starts operations ahead of schedule
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
The Dometic PLB40 portable battery receives distinction for high design quality in the Red Dot Award: Product Design 2019.
ACR Electronics is launching its next-generation ResQLink Personal Locator Beacons – the latest evolution of the world’s best-selling PLB.
A Purdue University team, led by Wenzhuo Wu, the Ravi and Eleanor Talwar Rising Star Assistant Professor of Industrial Engineering, has created wearable technology to convert mechanical energy into electrical energy.
Cutting tool and tooling system specialist Sandvik Coromant is introducing its CoroBore BC range of solutions, which comprises Tailor Made tools for high-volume applications.
RPI UK, the world’s leading specialist in precision positioning devices for high accuracy rotary and angular inspection systems, will be exhibiting at MRO Americas for the first time this year.
AT&T, Ericsson, Intel and Warner Bros. with DC will collaborate to use innovative 5G technology, coupled with edge computing, to provide MWC19 visitors with an opportunity to virtually explore a location-based mixed-reality experience.
Even before officially launching the new product, Compact Dynamic, Weland Solutions has received a first signed purchase order.
Ford has invented a new Lane-Keeping Bed, which promises to help couples get a better night’s sleep.