- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Adient agrees to purchase automotive seating supplier Futuris Group
Network Rail has announced the award of 17 multi-million-pound framework contracts to deliver minor signalling works across the country, worth an estimated £215 million for Control Period 6.
Balfour Beatty has today been awarded a £50 million contract to replace a high-voltage substation at Littlebrook Power Station in Kent on behalf of National Grid.
Wood has won a multi-million dollar contract to provide engineering and technical services to Hinkley Point C, the UK’s first new nuclear power station for more than 20 years.
Balfour Beatty has been commended at the Inspire Awards this week, securing the ‘Most Inspiring Contractor’ award.
Fluor Corporation has announced that its engineering, procurement and construction project for Milliken & Company’s chemical plant expansion at its Allen Plant site in Blacksburg, South Carolina is underway.
Disabled US veterans in Alabama, Arizona, New Mexico, Oklahoma and Texas can now apply for the 2019 No Barriers Warriors Big Bend Veteran Wilderness Expedition funded by Raytheon Company.