- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Innophos completes acquisition of Novel Ingredients
Panasonic Corporation has announced that it has commercialised halogen-free, ultra-low transmission loss, multi-layer circuit board material.
Tinsley Bridge has now embarked upon a project which will demonstrate that AI and machine learning are valuable tools to improve manufacturing productivity.
Amey is helping Northern Powergrid safeguard power to homes across the North East, Yorkshire and northern Lincolnshire after it secured a £40 million framework with the electricity distributor to carry out overhead line condition and vegetation surveys.
Global engineering technologies company Renishaw is recruiting for a record 68 apprentices across its Gloucestershire and South Wales sites.
Lockheed Martin's board of directors has approved the appointment of Kenneth R. Possenriede as executive vice president and chief financial officer, succeeding Bruce L. Tanner, who intends to retire in mid-2019. Mr Possenriede's appointment is effective 11th February 2019.
AECOM and Oriental Consultants Global have signed a Memorandum of Understanding to deliver innovative and successful social, environmental and transit infrastructure projects across the Asia region.