- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Adient agrees to purchase automotive seating supplier Futuris Group
Cutting tool and tooling system specialist Sandvik Coromant is introducing its CoroBore BC range of solutions, which comprises Tailor Made tools for high-volume applications.
RPI UK, the world’s leading specialist in precision positioning devices for high accuracy rotary and angular inspection systems, will be exhibiting at MRO Americas for the first time this year.
AT&T, Ericsson, Intel and Warner Bros. with DC will collaborate to use innovative 5G technology, coupled with edge computing, to provide MWC19 visitors with an opportunity to virtually explore a location-based mixed-reality experience.
Even before officially launching the new product, Compact Dynamic, Weland Solutions has received a first signed purchase order.
Ford has invented a new Lane-Keeping Bed, which promises to help couples get a better night’s sleep.
HomeServe plc, the international home repairs and improvements business, has signed an agreement with Mitsubishi Corporation to establish a joint venture in Japan.
Envac, the UK’s only automated waste collection system, has appointed another contracts manager.
Commercial operation for Amata B. Grimm Power (Rayong) 4 and 5 Limited were achieved as scheduled last June and October 2018, respectively.