- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Adient agrees to purchase automotive seating supplier Futuris Group
Hanson Robotics Limited, a creator of the world’s most human-like robots, announces their next innovation in consumer robots: Little Sophia.
The latest MHA Manufacturing and Engineering Report confirms that UK small and medium-sized enterprises manufacturers remain optimistic and confident about future growth, despite the uncertainty surrounding Brexit, rising production costs and skill shortages.
AECOM has split its Australia New Zealand southern region into two separate markets led out of Sydney and Melbourne as a result of a strategic repositioning and significant pipeline of work.
Some of the world’s biggest businesses — such as Siemens, Bosch Rexroth and Airbus — will gather at Manchester Metropolitan University next week to discuss and advance the digital revolution known as Industry 4.0.
Panasonic Corporation has announced that it has commercialised halogen-free, ultra-low transmission loss, multi-layer circuit board material.
Tinsley Bridge has now embarked upon a project which will demonstrate that AI and machine learning are valuable tools to improve manufacturing productivity.