- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- Adient agrees to purchase automotive seating supplier Futuris Group
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Fibria’s new pulp mill in Três Lagoas (Brazil) starts operations ahead of schedule
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
BASF Venture Capital GmbH is investing in Prismlab, a leading provider of 3D printing processes and 3D printers, headquartered in Shanghai, China.
Rolls-Royce has signed a Trent XWB engine and long-term TotalCare® service agreement with China Eastern Airlines involving the airline’s 20 Airbus A350-900 aircraft.
One of the UK’s leading engineering and manufacturing companies has been awarded a prestigious international contract by Jordanian Egyptian natural gas transportation company, FAJR.
Fluor Corporation has announced that it has been awarded an engineering, procurement and construction management contract by Teck for the Fording River South Active Water Treatment Facility in the Elk Valley, British Columbia, Canada.
ABB has announced a major $150 million investment in Shanghai to build the world’s most advanced, automated and flexible robotics factory - a cutting-edge centre where robots make robots.
The Institution of Mechanical Engineers has launched its 5th annual Unmanned Aircraft Systems Challenge competition.
United Stars Inc. has announced it has acquired Precision Gears Inc., a nearly 100-year old leading producer of custom gears for agriculture, food equipment, power transmission and industrial applications.
Leading global corporations Pöyry and Infosys has announced the release of Krti 4.0® Artificial Intelligence Framework for Operational Excellence.