- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- Adient agrees to purchase automotive seating supplier Futuris Group
A subsidiary of a global engineering firm is inviting customers to attend its very first UK Trench Technology Day in October.
Testament that with LEGO Technic you can build for real, this non-glued, fully-functional and self-propelled LEGO Technic model can fit two passengers inside and accelerate to over 20km/h.
Biozin Holding AS has awarded Pöyry with the Owner's Engineering Services assignment for the pre-engineering phase for the planned biozin® production plant in Norway.
SunPine AB has awarded Pöyry with the engineering, procurement and construction management services assignment for SunPine biorefinery expansion project in Piteå, Sweden.
NASA has named Northwestern University and SOM as one of the five leading teams in the latest phase of the 3D-Printed Habitat Centennial Challenge competition.
Advantis Engineering, a subsidiary of Hayleys Advantis Limited, recently entered into a Memorandum of Understanding with global pre-engineered building giant ATAD Steel Structure Corporation.
Balfour Beatty VINCI has announced the appointment of Mark Davies as Managing Director for its HS2 Joint Venture.