- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Innophos completes acquisition of Novel Ingredients
Food, Beverage and Agriculture
Confor’s latest publication, Forestry and the local economy, explores the impact of two large new woodland creation projects in the south of Scotland, concluding that the number of people living on the land has increased after trees were planted.
The DuPont™ Danisco® POWERBake® 6000 Dough Strengthener Product Range Offers the Versatility to Enhance Blends.
Danone announces that it has signed an amended Memorandum of Understanding with Yakult Honsha Co, Ltd, a global leader in probiotic beverages, headquartered and listed in Japan.
A ‘collaboration fund’ of up to £10 million has been announced 16th February 2018 as part of a series of measures to help farmers and small producers compete and thrive alongside larger businesses in the food supply chain.
A significant change in how citrus growers manage food safety is imminent with peak industry body Citrus Australia calling on growers to get on board now and take advantage of available help.
Boston Beer Company Inc. has announced that it has selected Dave Burwick to succeed Martin Roper as President and Chief Executive Officer. It is expected Burwick will assume the role during the second quarter. Jim Koch will continue in his role as Company Founder and Chairman.
Vegalab, Inc has announced the successful trials of its Pollen Boost product and initial first orders of Pollen Boost for delivery in early February from Stanislaus Farm Supply, Buttonwillow Warehouse Company, and Mid Valley Agricultural Services, Inc.