- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Adient agrees to purchase automotive seating supplier Futuris Group
Food, Beverage and Agriculture
Teagasc and the European Commission will co-fund a new programme which will employ 20 new experienced researchers for 36 months each, over the next five years.
Tyson Foods Inc, through its corporate venture subsidiary Tyson Ventures, has completed an investment in Tovala, a Chicago-based food startup that makes smart countertop steam ovens with fresh ready-to-cook meals. The terms of the investment are not being disclosed.
In a continuing effort to bring new innovative solutions to customers, Naturex has signed a global distribution agreement via its Open Innovation program (Ingenium) with Ames-based Cura for their Koji Minerals line of fermented minerals for the dietary supplement and functional food markets.
DN2K, developers of advanced remote monitoring and management systems, today announced an expanded pilot program for the company’s new DairyInsight platform.
A new facility to assist advances in crop science is taking shape in the Norfolk countryside.