- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Innophos completes acquisition of Novel Ingredients
Food, Beverage and Agriculture
Nestlé today announced that it agreed to sell its U.S. confectionery business to Ferrero for $2.8 billion in cash.
Dometic has appointed Adam Ramsden as its new Managing Director for the UK and Ireland. He has replaced Marcin Klimczewski, who remains with the company as Territory Manager Emerging Europe.
Nestlé has announced that it agreed to acquire privately-held Atrium Innovations, a global leader in nutritional health products, from a group of investors led by Permira Funds for $2.3 billion in cash. Atrium’s 2017 sales are expected to reach almost $700 million.
BASF inaugurated a new Rice Knowledge Centre at its Agricultural Research Station in Bay, Laguna, Philippines. The new facility centralises BASF’s global expertise in rice cultivation and supports the delivery of enhanced agronomic and technical support to farmers seeking to increase productivity more sustainably.
An automated control system being featured by Kentra Grain Systems at the CropTec event helped Shropshire grower Rob Timmis to more effectively manage his 35-tonne/hr Kentra continuous flow dryer this year.
Anheuser-Busch InBev has announced that Michel Doukeris has been appointed Zone President North America and CEO of Anheuser-Busch, effective 1st January 2018.
Kerry Group, the global taste & nutrition and consumer foods group, at a Capital Markets presentation being held today, updates the Group’s medium-term growth targets and objectives.
Tetra Pak has strengthened its product offering for ice cream manufacturers with the acquisition of Big Drum Engineering GmbH, a leading supplier of filling machines for the industry.