- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Innophos completes acquisition of Novel Ingredients
Food, Beverage and Agriculture
Barry Callebaut, the world’s leading manufacturer of high-quality chocolate and cocoa products, and the Ghana Cocoa Board (COCOBOD) signed a letter of intent June 4, to intensify the cooperation on sustainable cocoa farming.
Tate & Lyle PLC, a leading global provider of food ingredients and solutions, hosted its second annual expert convening on texture science 9th May and 10th May in Hoffman Estates, Illinois, USA.
Maire Tecnimont S.p.A, through the Group’s company Maire Green Chemicals s.r.l, specialised in the green chemistry sector and Bio-on S.p.A, operating in the sector of bioplastic of high quality, have signed an investment agreement that regulates the entry of Maire Green Chemicals s.r.l in the share capital of U-Coat (Urea Coating) S.p.A. with an equal 50% participation.
To meet the demands of small grain customers growing high-yielding canola varieties, John Deere introduces its smart, powerful W170 Windrower and a wide range of draper headers to make swathing faster and easier in heavy crop and hilly conditions.
Arla Foods UK has announced a series of actions that it is proposing as part of a strategic review of its multi-award-winning UK cheese business, logistics operations and the Arla Group’s three-year transformation programme, Calcium, where it will further create efficiencies for the benefit of its farmer-owners, customers and consumers.
Nestlé has announced changes that further strengthen its research and development operations, the largest of any food company worldwide.
BMO Capital Markets is hosting its 13th annual Farm to Market Conference on 16th - 17th May at the Grand Hyatt Hotel in New York City. The conference brings together industry leaders in the agriculture, food retail, protein, and farm input sectors, as well as global institutional investors.