- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Adient agrees to purchase automotive seating supplier Futuris Group
Window manufacturers can now make their production process more efficient and sustainable with a new instant drying solution from AkzoNobel.
In cooperation with Cracow University of Technology, the new ABB laboratory signals another step in ABB Electrification’s ‘Mission to Zero’ strategy and commitment to driving progress and sustainability.
Casio Computer Company now uses BASF’s high-performance plastic Ultramid Advanced N in its latest digital watch G-Shock GBD-H1000.
A material used in airplanes, rockets and sports cars may find its way into more mass-market cars thanks to a new production process developed by Nissan.
BASF Nutrition & Health and Isobionics are launching their first joint product, Isobionics Santalol, a new fragrance in BASF’s portfolio that is a convincing alternative to sandalwood oil.
Audi is now offering seat upholstery made from recycled material for the new A3 for the first time.
Tower Hamlets has become the first borough in London to get a ‘recycled road’ made partly from old tyres that would once have been destined for a landfill site.
Hanson is offering its customers a new range of reduced emission asphalt products to help minimise the impact of asphalt production and laying on local air quality.