- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- Innophos completes acquisition of Novel Ingredients
Nouryon has signed an agreement with Renewcell to provide specialty chemicals and engineering solutions for its new textile recycling plant in Sundsvall, Sweden.
Evonik has developed a new 3D printable filament based on polyether ether ketone (PEEK).
Pooling their engineering competences and technological resources, BASF’s Performance Materials division in collaboration with Sumitomo (SHI) Demag and H + S Automatisierung have created an innovative manufacturing cell to produce a wide range of different test specimens for the product development and research activities of thermoplastic polymers and compounds.
Window manufacturers can now make their production process more efficient and sustainable with a new instant drying solution from AkzoNobel.
In cooperation with Cracow University of Technology, the new ABB laboratory signals another step in ABB Electrification’s ‘Mission to Zero’ strategy and commitment to driving progress and sustainability.
Casio Computer Company now uses BASF’s high-performance plastic Ultramid Advanced N in its latest digital watch G-Shock GBD-H1000.
A material used in airplanes, rockets and sports cars may find its way into more mass-market cars thanks to a new production process developed by Nissan.